Unpacking and Setting Up New Residence Services
With the pressure and stress relieved from knowing your unused items will find a good home, our experts will also relieve the burden of setting up your new home. Research shows that the best way to find comfort in your new home is to have the arrangements similarly set up to your previous residence. To help with this process we use photographs taken prior to your move. Our services for your new residence include:
- Unpacking of household items, including kitchen items, bathroom items, books, etc.
- Unpacking of clothing into dressers and closets.
- Furniture placement.
- Assembly of the kitchen, bedroom(s), and bathroom(s) similar to previous residence.
- Ensure utilities are working.
- Removal of moving supplies, including boxes, plastic wrap, blankets, etc.
- Hanging of pictures, drapes, and shower curtain (depending on community).
Hi Stacy, this is Renee of Dawnview Care Willow Glen, I just want to thank you for helping Pauline in moving to our facility/home. You did an excellent job of arranging Pauline’s bedroom exactly how it was in her previous place. The fact that everytime Pauline enters her bedroom and see’s a very familiar room has aided in her transition. It is barely 2 weeks now but she is well adjusted in her new home and that we owe to you and your crew. Keep up the good work.