Tailored Transitions understands the physical and emotional demands of beginning a new stage of life. As Senior Real Estate Specialists and Senior Relocation and Transition Specialists, we offer a full menu of real estate and relocation services to streamline the process—relieving your stress and sense of being overwhelmed.
As the pioneer in our industry,Tailored Transitions has created a simple but innovative 3-step approach to meeting the relocation and real estate needs of seniors and their families. We work hand-in-hand with our clients in a personal and caring way. We give direction where needed and coordinate all aspects of the move and home sale from beginning to end.
Step 1: Planning and Organizing
• Free consultation at your home to discuss your specific transition needs
• Create a timetable for your move and coordinate packing days with you scheduled in 3-4 hour increments.
• Visit your new home, develop a space plan and determine which pieces of furniture will fit and how they will be arranged
• Room-by-room review of all possessions to determine:
- Which items to keep?
- Which items to sell?
- Which items to give away to friends or family?
• Sorting, tagging and inventory of all belongings
• Coordination of all arrangements for profitable placement of unwanted items thru:
- estate sale
- charitable donation
- or other venue
• Organize all personal documents
• Heirloom shipping as necessary to friends and family
• Professional packing, with loving care, of all possessions in preparation for moving day
• Scheduling with moving company and other service providers
• Assist with the time consuming task of making address changes, transferring utilities and forwarding subscriptions
• Coordinate move in schedules and processes with manager at your new community
• Arrange for appropriate experts to pack/transport valuable antiques or unique items
Step 2: Moving Day
• Onsite management of entire moving process from start to finish – from loading at the residence all the way to your new home
• Final packing of last minute items
• Unpacking and removal of packing materials
• Direct movers in furniture placement
• Make sure all appliances are working
• Organize rooms
• Assemble your kitchen,bedroom and bathroom – dishes in the cupboard, clothes hung in the closet,bed(s) neatly made and fresh linens in the bathroom
• Connect the phone, TV, lamps,Internet, etc.
• Complete walk thru to make sure everything is in its place
• We handle every detail so when you walk in the door you will feel right at home
• Personal support for client and/or their family
Step 3: Preparing and Selling Your Current Home
• Prepare a comprehensive,in-depth market analysis to determine the value of your current residence
• A SRES® (Senior Real EstateSpecialist) accredited realtor will list your home for sale - this designation guarantees you are in the hands of experts uniquely qualified to assist seniors with these specialized real estate transactions
• 2014 - Our real estate team was ranked in the top 5% of all Intero realtors nationwide
• Help prepare your home to look its best providing:
- Staging assistance, if necessary
- Hauling, including hazardous waste
- Shredding of pertinent documents
• List and sell your home at the highest possible price in the least amount of time
• Create a customized marketing plan for your home that includes professional photos, Internet outreach,professional flyers, virtual tours, advertisements and other high-end marketing
• Superior contract negotiation skills to get you the highest amount possible for your home
• Outstanding customer service with your own team of dedicated experts to make the process easy and stress-free